Campaign to End Human Trafficking With Purchase of Holiday Wreaths and Centerpieces
F.A.I.T.H. Ministry is selling beautiful, long-lasting Christmas evergreen wreaths and centerpieces from the Pacific Northwest. Please support human trafficking victims by purchasing these quality products that transition nicely from an Advent wreath to a Christmas wreath.
Sales proceeds will go to Forgotten Children, Inc. in Long Beach to support their mission of community education and awareness training as well as rebuilding lives affected by human trafficking and sexual exploitation. Forgotten Children, Inc. supports victims with healing and restoration through Drop-In and Resource Centers, Street Outreach, life skills training and residential housing.
WREATH ORDERS & PRE-PAYMENTS through Monday, November 4th:
- Online: — credit/debit & electronic transfers, starting Friday, October 4th
- Pastoral Center: Orders and pre-payments during regular business hours, cash or check only, starting Sunday, October 13th
- After Weekend Masses: Orders and pre-payments, cash, check or credit card, October 19 & 20, October 26 & 27 and November 2 & 3
- Checks payable to Lawrence Martyr; indicate FAITH Wreath Sales in Memo area
Donations: stlm.org , drop off or mail a check to St. Lawrence Martyr Church Pastoral Center – F.A.I.T.H. Ministry – 1940 S. Prospect Ave. Redondo Beach 90277. Check Payable to St. Lawrence Martyr Church; indicate FAITH Wreath Donation in Memo area.
DELIVERY & PICK-UP:
Wreaths delivered to STLM: will be available for pick-up at the Pastoral Center’s North Patio on:
- Friday, December 6th (10 am to 6 pm)
- Saturday, December 7th (12 noon to 5 pm)
- Sunday, December 8th (8:30 am to 12:30 pm).
Direct Delivery Gift Items: delivered the first or second week of December.
Your support is greatly appreciated. Wishing a blessed Advent and Christmas to you and your families.
For questions or additional information, please contact Jeanne by phone #: (424) 212-6501
or email: email@example.com
To Order Online:
To Order using check or cash – return form to Pastoral Center